Standish Engineering Quality Management
Standish Engineering Co Ltd have a Quality Management System (QMS) accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and to RISQS
It is therefore SEC's responsibility:
- To provide the highest standard of service that our customers expect using processes and procedures controlled by our QMS.
- To have a Quality Department that supports the investment made in the precision machines used to produce the components.
Standish Engineering Co Ltd have a Quality Management System (QMS) accredited to RISQS
SEC have invested likewise in its Quality Department such as:
- IMS impact CMM with the latest PC D-MISS software.
- Trimos V4 digital height gauge.
- Keyence IM 7030T image dimension measuring system.
- Gagemaker® Thread measuring system.
Along with the usual standard inspection equipment.
SEC also provide SPAP, FMEA, ISIR, SPC, C of C's, Material certification to customer requirement
Standish Engineering operates a quality management system which complies with the ISO 9001:2015 for the following scope:
Machining and metal forming processes including the manufacture of components and assemblies to customers requirements in a wide range of metallic and non-metallic materials. Processes available include manual and CNC turning, CNC machining centres, milling, drilling, fitting and tool making. Ancillary processes available include assembly and testing.
We are registered for Machined Components, Fabricated Components and Friction Brake Components as a verified supplier on RISQ. Take a look at our RISQS Certificate for more information.
We have a high profile customer base for whom we specialise in the production of parts in the following industries: